Sr. Professional Services Consultant
Do you love translating complex workflows into simplified user experiences?
Our Sr. Professional Services Consultants work with customers to determine their business needs and requirements and subsequently implement those requirements into an Onspring solution that meets their needs.
- Provide expert guidance into how Onspring can be leveraged to solve customers’ business needs (i.e. what to do and what not to do)
- Assist in implementation project planning and communicate if any deadlines/milestones are at risk
- Develop in-depth, expert-level knowledge of the Onspring platform and its configuration options
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Onspring solutions (Audit Management, Risk Management, Vendor Management, etc.), industry trends, and competition
- Work in the Onspring CRM for all project activities and manage weekly status reporting on progress
- Implement customers’ solution design in Onspring via its highly configurable functionality (no coding is required) utilizing industry best practices, complete with automated workflow and messaging, role-based reporting, and access control
- Test the solution against customer requirements (via User Acceptance Testing i.e. UAT) to ensure that the system is functioning as it was intended.
- Potentially train customers on Onspring functionality from a system administrator and/or end-user perspective
- Willingness to travel between 15-30%
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of previous consulting experience with software or technology
- Previous domain experience with Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC)
- Intensely goal-oriented, self-motivated, and driven to achieve individual and team goals
- Responsible for producing results
- Able to approach strangers and engage them respectfully
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong time management, organizational, decision-making, and critical thinking skills
- Able to learn and absorb new information quickly
Personal Attributes & Values:
- Fits with a hard-working, innovative, quality-driven, and client-focused culture
- Articulate, with a proven ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, partners, and clients
- Smart, decisive, organized, methodical, biased toward action
- High energy, sense of urgency, passion, commitment, engaged
- Agile, nimble, able to recognize and implement necessary changes
- Creative thinker and high aptitude for solving problems
- Believable, credible, honest, high integrity, and trustworthy
- Able to multitask effectively
Work Location: Flexible. On-site, hybrid and fully remote options available
Onspring was founded in 2010 with a simple idea: To empower businesspeople to innovate and solve problems for themselves. Fast forward to today, and we’ve become a leading Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) SaaS platform used by the largest and most forward-thinking companies in the world. Our people-powered no-code platform offers ready-made products aligning to key GRC programs to automate workflows, collaboration and reporting.
At Onspring, we maintain a dynamic, flexible, and lively workplace. We encourage our team members to share ideas, challenge conventional wisdom, and have fun along the way.
At Onspring, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
PUT ME IN, COACH!
If you’re ready for your favorite job, join us at Onspring. Submit your contact details and brief intro below.