2022 Onspring Connect User Conference Boosts NexGen Strategies for GRC Pros
Industry leaders Warner Bros. Discovery, American Family Insurance, Gore Mutual Insurance, and FedEx share insights and advice for Onspring customers and GRC practitioners
Onspring, a no-code GRC software platform, announced the full agenda for its annual Connect User Conference in Palm Springs, California, on October 5-7, 2022. The Connect User Conference delivers customer-driven case studies on best-in-class Onspring use cases, hands-on Onspring platform learning, and peer-to-peer advice between Onspring customers. Additionally, industry advisors and subject matter experts share insights on the latest trends and advancements in risk management, regulatory compliance, business continuity planning, third-party risk, and ESG. The Connect User Conference is also where Onspring customers get a full view of the Onspring innovation roadmap, which will showcase new integrations, solutions, and partnerships with other leading technologies.
Case study presentations Connect attendees will hear include:
- Warner Bros. Discovery: Data Empowerment: What happens when you stop, collaborate, and listen
- American Family Insurance: GRC application management amidst constant change
- Gore Mutual Insurance: From Legacy to Launch: How 182-year-old Gore Mutual emerged in 2022 as Canada’s compliance innovator
- FedEx: Preventing the Next Log4j: How to respond to vulnerabilities in your supply chain
- American Transmission Company: Managing the Metrics that Matter
Best practices and predictions on the impact of market changes on governance, risk, and compliance teams will be presented by Onspring consulting and technology partners:
- Cential: GRC 2030+: What does the next decade look like for risk & compliance?
- Karta: BC/DR Gone Bad: Case studies in solution design
- NaviLogic: Reinvention: Your v1 GRC application is just the beginning
- Ascent: Managing regulatory compliance in 2023
- SecurityScorecard: Emerging & merging tech in the third-party risk world
Current attendee registration is expected to make 2022 Onspring Connect the highest attended user conference in the event’s six-year history. Following the in-person 2022 Connect User Conference in Palm Springs, Onspring will host a virtual conference on October 11-13, 2022, for Onspring customers who prefer a live, online option.
To view the full agendas, visit:
Registration for the 2022 Onspring Connect User Conference can be made online up until the conference commences.
Onspring ranks as the #1 GRC software in the InfoTech Research Group leader quadrant three years in a row, maintains 5-star customer reviews on G2 Crowd and Capterra software review sites and has been consecutively recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Kansas City. It was also a Trust Award finalist in Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery in 2021 and 2020. To learn more about Onspring’s solutions, visit Onspring’s website.
Onspring is a no-code GRC software that connects data and teams to improve business intelligence, governance, alignment, and resilience. When people are empowered to create their own workflows, processes, requirements, and reporting, teams are more productive, and business runs better. With over 550,000 users around the globe, Onspring’s software helps businesses in every industry track and better manage their workflows.