Onspring is looking to capitalize on the momentum that comes with being one of the fastest growing software companies in America. A big part of that sales strategy is our Commercial Sales team. The primary objective of the Commercial Sales Representative is to identify, qualify and close sales opportunities within our Commercial/Mid-Market space (companies less than $1B in revenue).
Commercial Sales Reps engage in conversations with key individuals (typically C-level and VP-level) to determine if they may be a good fit to work with us. After researching potential contacts using sales intelligence and social selling tools, we spend time on calls and web meetings with prospective clients to discover their business challenges, identify their requirements, provide solution demonstrations, and help them to justify their decision and buy our software.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Onspring solutions, industry trends, and competition
- Learn, practice, and utilize key Onspring messaging in your daily interactions with prospective clients
- Conduct pre-call research to gather company and contact intelligence
- Make daily outbound calls and send targeted emails to prospects to initiate and nurture meaningful business relationships and to uncover new opportunities
- Assist with inbound lead qualification and participate in industry events, tradeshows, and conferences
- Ask purposeful questions and listen attentively to prospects to identify key business issues and drivers
- Schedule and conduct sales presentations, demonstrations, trials, and proofs-of-concept
- Respond to RFPs and build and present quotes for licenses, training, and professional services
- Negotiate and drive conversations with Procurement, Legal and InfoSec teams to secure agreements and close business
- Consistently meet goals for new opportunity creation (pipeline development)
- Know what it takes to meet or exceed your sales goals (new & upsell ARR) and maintain the momentum to do so
- Build long-term relationships with your clients to help ensure the renewal of ARR and drive upsell opportunities
- Learn the tools necessary to be successful: CRM, HubSpot, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoom, Teams, Slack, RFPIO, DocuSign, etc.
- Build relationships with your sales team counterparts – Enterprise Sales, Commercial Sales, Sales Engineers, Sales Development Reps, and Marketing
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, sales, marketing, or a related field
- 1-3 years of previous experience in a sales, sales development, or account management role
- Outgoing personality with a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Comfortable partnering and engaging with cross-functional teams throughout an opportunity’s lifecycle
- Ability to work independently and set priorities and business objectives
Personal Attributes & Values:
- Highly self-motivated and driven by achieving individual and team goals
- High-energy professional that possesses the drive to succeed in an exciting, fast-paced company
- Ability and willingness to learn and absorb new information quickly
- Strong time management, organizational and critical thinking skills
- Mindfulness while being able to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment and effectively communicate with all levels of stakeholders
Work Location: Full Time, Onspring headquarters, Overland Park, KS (preferred) OR remote throughout the US. 10-15% travel may be required.
Onspring was founded in 2010 with a simple idea: To empower businesspeople to innovate and solve problems for themselves. Our no-code platform for process automation, workflow, collaboration, and reporting is used by some of the largest and most forward-thinking companies in the world. We maintain a dynamic, lively workplace and encourage our team members to share ideas, challenge conventional wisdom and have fun along the way.
At Onspring, all qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.