Director, Key Accounts
Does sales growth and expansion keep you energized?
Onspring is seeking energetic, intelligent, revenue-driven sales professionals who want to be part of a high-growth software company. The Director, Key Accounts will be responsible for identifying and closing expansion opportunities within our existing enterprise accounts, with the goal of world class net and gross revenue retention. This individual will manage a book of business and establish processes and programs to accommodate the growth of a team of Key Account Managers underneath them.
- Ensure a smooth transition from New Business Account Managers post-initial sale
- Align with Client Success and Renewals Management to create processes to support accounts
- Work with Marketing on a strategy for expansion in key industries
- Create a strategic plan for growth in account base that leverages internal and external resources and partners
- Understand client accounts’ businesses and growth initiatives to align expansion approach
- Fortify existing relationships within accounts and foster new ones to drive pipeline generation
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of related experience in a technology sales role
- Experience in client success, solution or consultative selling
- Experience in SaaS or GRC is a plus
Personal Attributes and Values:
- Highly self-motivated and results-driven
- Ability to learn new domains and align to clients’ business drivers
- Builds rapport quickly through engagement and authenticity
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Strong client advisory and management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative, cross-functional team
Work Location: Flexible. On-site, hybrid and fully remote options available
Onspring was founded in 2010 with a simple idea: To empower businesspeople to innovate and solve problems for themselves. Fast forward to today, and we’ve become a leading Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) SaaS platform used by the largest and most forward-thinking companies in the world. Our people-powered no-code platform offers ready-made products aligning to key GRC programs to automate workflows, collaboration, and reporting.
At Onspring, we maintain a dynamic, flexible, and lively workplace. We encourage our team members to share ideas, challenge conventional wisdom, and have fun along the way.
At Onspring, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
PUT ME IN, COACH!
If you’re ready for your favorite job, join us at Onspring. Submit your contact details and brief intro below.