Onspring Careers: Proposal Manager
Do you get energized writing a compelling proposal?
The Proposal Manager position primarily supports Sales in coordinating bid and RFP responses for both private and public sector, and managing the tools associated with that process (RFPIO and FedMINE). In this role, you will be responsible for creating compelling proposals and responses to RFPs, RFIs, and other client requests. Secondary responsibilities may include administrative functions for sales support tools, sales documentation and data sets, and reporting for sales and executive leadership.
- Coordinate the RFP response process for private and public sector opportunities, leveraging RFPIO software’s library.
- Develop and maintain a repository of proposal content, including case studies, reference letters, and other collateral.
- Generate compelling proposals that are custom-built for each client.
- Participate in training and professional development to stay current on industry trends and best practices for proposal development and client engagement.
- Assist sales teams in creating and positioning complex orders.
- Create and maintain sales documentation, templates, and reports:
- RFPIO Question Library
- Sales proposal and quote templates
- Price lists, internal pricing guides and channel partner pricing guides
- Target account lists and outbound prospecting lists
- Commission and SPIFF tracking reports and templates
- Work with leaders across Sales, Sales Engineering, Marketing and Product to align in achievement of ARR goals.
- Ad hoc responsibilities as needed to support the sales team.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of previous proposal writing or bid management experience required.
- Deep understanding of RFPs and experience working with RFP technologies (i.e. RFPIO)
- Extremely detail-oriented throughout the entire proposal development and delivery process.
- Incredible attention to detail visible through impeccable spelling, grammar, and formatting.
- Able to handle tight deadlines and make independent decisions critical to success.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Comfortable working with senior management and engaging with cross-functional teams to ensure the best possible support for the sales teams & deal cycles.
Personal Attributes & Values:
- Highly self-motivated and driven by achieving individual and team goals
- High-energy professional that possesses the drive to succeed in an exciting, fast-paced company
- Strong time management, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail while being able to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment and effectively communicate with all levels of stakeholders
Work Location:Flexible. On-site, hybrid and fully remote options available. Travel to Onspring headquarters may be required quarterly for remote candidates.
Onspring was founded in 2010 with a simple idea: To empower businesspeople to innovate and solve problems for themselves. Fast forward to today, and we’ve become a leading Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) SaaS platform used by the largest and most forward-thinking companies in the world. Our people-powered no-code platform offers ready-made products aligning to key GRC programs to automate workflows, collaboration, and reporting.
At Onspring, we maintain a dynamic, flexible, and lively workplace. We encourage our team members to share ideas, challenge conventional wisdom, and have fun along the way.
At Onspring, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
PUT ME IN, COACH!
If you’re ready for your favorite job, join us at Onspring. Submit your contact details and brief intro below.