Understanding what’s outstanding and what needs to be remediated on any given day is a really important part of the process.
The custom application Leverage Corp built in Onspring tracks vulnerabilities by account, by status, and over time because it is critical to know what those vulnerabilities are through across different customers, not just one customer. They’re looking for commonalities across multiple customers that could be experiencing the same vulnerability.
Because not all organizations patch, upgrade and plug their network at the same time, Onspring allows Leverage Corp to see into customers, both globally and individually, and over time, so they can compare vulnerability across 98% of their customer base.
Resulting data visualized:
- Details on vulnerability type
- Quick alerts for vulnerability priority based on criticality value score
- Determine what the threat is and what device it resides on
- Determine action plan, if any, to remediate
- Task external providers with documents to execute on secure environments
- Provides auditors with great information
- Think ‘insurance policy time’ when reviewing historicals
Onspring also allows Leverage Corp to show a timeline for audit purposes. Their customers who follow regulations, like the SEC, for example, will need to show that over time they have remediated several vulnerabilities in the network to remain SEC-compliant.
For Leverage Corp it has been a tremendous journey, with Onspring serving as a critical partner to help to grow the company exponentially.