100 ESG leaders walk into a room to debate the future of environment, social & governance programs for organizations across the nation. Hear their predictions and their recommendations on what it will take to succeed in a world of ESG.
- Treating ESG at the same level as credit, market & operational risks
- Approaches of rating agencies & comparability across industries
- Aggregating ESG components for decision making
- Managing lack of data & information
- Potential impact on credit & market risks
- Maturing risk metrics as risks become more understood
- Allocating resources to align ESG with revenue