VIDEO TRANSCRIPT: CONTRACT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE DEMO
Welcome to Onspring. I’m Katie Willcox and today I’ll show you a modern flexible solution for managing contracts. Onspring helps you stay organized, work efficiently, coordinate multiple business functions, and focus on what matters.
In this brief demo, you’ll see:
- How cloud-based software can help you improve visibility and data integrity
- How you can engage stakeholders in contract review and renewal
- How you can improve efficiency with automated workflow
- And how you can report clearly, accurately, and instantly in multiple formats.
If this short video captures your attention, I invite you to take a closer look. Connect with us onspring.com and we’ll be happy to provide a deeper demo.
But for now, let’s jump into Onspring.
As you can see, Onspring provides an intuitive user interface for tracking contracts by type, status ,and exploration. You can also monitor spend by department in this dashboard view. Now let’s dive into the contract repository, which allows you to manage the entire contract life cycle.
As you’ll see, the contract record captures a variety of data points including status, type, counterparty, department, and description. You can also assign an owner and signatory to this contract. Additionally, you can relate this contract to a vendor, client, partner, or other account based on your selection here in the counterparty type field. And here you can upload contract documents. With Onspring, you can edit word and Excel files right here in the attachment field and all changes are tracked in the records version history.
- On the dates and terms tab, you can enter the length of the contract and the effective date and Onspring will auto calculate the expiration date. You can also choose whether to send alerts to stakeholders when the contract is approaching expiration.
- On the related contracts tab, you can associate this contract with parent and child level contracts. This provides visibility into the status of all related contracts, plus you can automatically terminate at the child level if the parent contract is terminated.
- Here on the external contacts tab, you can track individuals who are associated with the contract record. For example, the primary contact at a client or vendor company, along with the authorized signatory. This gives you easy access to their name, email, and phone number.
Moving onto the important clauses tab, you can capture specific contract language. These fields are fully searchable and can be dynamically populated in a contract document, which we’ll cover shortly. When it comes to workflow, Onspring provides a variety of methods to manage the contract review process. You can enroll contracts and linear workflow with approval and rejection paths. Or if you require with variable paths based on the contract type or value, you can use our dynamic workflow capabilities. Either way, the full review history is captured.
The last item I want to show you today is our recording capability within Onspring. We offer two flavors of recording:
- Real time reports that you can view in Onspring from your computer, tablet, or smartphone
- And dynamic documents that you can generate in Word or PDF format. These documents can include content from multiple Onspring apps, including contracts, vendors, departments, contacts, and more.
If you’d like to see more, we’d be happy to show you. Visit onspring.com and click the demo button to connect with us.